My practice includes psychotherapy and supportive counseling for individuals and couples struggling with a variety of issues. I have a gentle yet straight-forward approach that allows us to work on striking a balance between current stressors/symptoms and patterns that have been learned throughout your life.
We can work towards finding that balance to help you start living the life you desire. I will work to create a supportive environment by listening and focusing treatment to your current needs. I utilize both traditional and more wholistic ways to focus on your issues to reach your desired goal.
I use a client-centered therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions. My specialty areas include:
- Life transitions such as relationship issues, divorce, completing school, career changes.
- Grief and lossGeriatric mental health
- Supporting persons with a chronic or terminal illness and their
- Parenting concerns, new parents, and adoptive parents.
- Providing support to persons who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender.
<!--Professional verification provided by Psychology Today -->